Well, with the Ozeri Duo Ultra Salt & Pepper Grinder, of course.
* Product and/or service provided for review without cost.
While that may have sounded like a silly introduction for a salt & pepper grinder, this particular salt and pepper grinder deserves a grand entrance.
The Ozeri Duo Ultra is a side-by-side salt and pepper grinder in one. It differs from the Ozeri Fresko Duo in the sense that the chambers are horizontal instead of vertical, which means less work to add your rock salt and peppercorn.
What's really cool about the side-by-side feature is that you can also add salt and pepper to your meal at one time with one grinder.
Not to mention, at only $16, this one is definitely a steal!
It was incredibly easy to prepare the grinder for use. The instructions were simple to follow.
- Remove the top cap by wiggling it off (not unscrewing).
- Take out the plastic o-ring.
- Remove the bottom cap, which also doubles as a funnel for easy pouring.
- Secure the cap to the top of the grinder.
- Line the funnel up with the chambers and pour in your salt on the clearly marked "S" side.
- Rotate the chamber to the "P" side and add your peppercorn.
- Remove the funnel and place back on the bottom of the grinder.
- Replace the top.
- Grind left for peppercorn and right for salt. Alternate left and ride to add salt and pepper to your meal at the same time.
My personal experience with the Ozeri Duo Ultra was pleasant.
First and foremost, the salt and pepper grinder is quite durable. Being that I am quite the clumsy woman, I dropped it onto my counter and didn't experience so much as a scratch. Now, I wouldn't recommend throwing your Ozeri Duo Ultra on the ground just to see, but because of my mishap, I can assure you that it is quite durable. You can feel for yourself when you hold it in your hands and feel the weight. It's not too heavy, but just heavy enough to know that it's made with high-quality materials including stainless steel and ceramic.
Being able to see the salt and peppercorn inside makes the Ozeri Duo Ultra aesthetically pleasing, in my opinion. It certainly appears to be a more "upscale" salt and pepper grinder.
I loved the bottom lid that doubled as a funnel. It really made adding salt and peppercorn a breeze. I didn't spill any at all, and when following the instructions, I had no issues with the salt and peppercorn mixing.
Adjusting the grain was a breeze, using the gears on the bottom of the grinder. Before changing this, the grind was way too coarse. A little tightening fixed that issue right up.
Ozeri truly makes high-quality, one-of-a-kind products. This year, if you know someone who has everything, the Ozeri Duo Ultra would make a great Christmas gift or stocking stuffer!
Head on over to Amazon and pick up an Ozeri Duo Ultra Salt & Pepper Grinder today!